motor reversing problem in pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

esconele

hello,
i'm controlling 3-phase induction motor using pic18f452 for this i want to rotate motor in both direction but its running in same direction even if i interchange 2 phases R and B through software. anyone can help me
thank you

motor reversing problem

thank you,
i want to rum 3-phase induction motor using pic18f452 for that i'm using 2110 driver Ic to generate 440v.i generated 6 square wave pulses and these pulses are given to driver Ic which are filtered and output of this is given to motor R,Y,B,~R,~y and ~B motor is running successfully but how to change its direction because i want to compare voltages in both diraction forward and reverse and then motor will continuously run in low voltage direction.i'm using PORTD lower 6 bits for pulses.and rotating these bits in timerisr routine for required frequency and phase shift.

assuming that you're using something similar to what was posted in This Thread.

I.E.
Code:
; initialise the variable to have 3 bits set.
                movlw   b'00111000'
                movwf   Phase

; in your ISR rotate the variable like this.
                rrf     Phase,F
                bcf     Phase,7
                btfsc   STATUS,C
                bsf     Phase,5
;After the above shift, bit 5 will be the red phase, bit 3 will be blue and bit 1 will be yellow.

You can reverse it by doing the following.
Code:
; in your ISR rotate the variable like this.
                bcf     STATUS,C
                rlf     Phase,F
                btfsc   Phase,6
                bsf     Phase,0
                bcf     Phase,6
;After the above shift, bit 5 will be the red phase, bit 3 will be blue and bit 1 will be yellow.

HTH

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…