Motorbike charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

sej1234

HELLO SIR I WANT TO MAKE CHARGER FOR MY BIKE AND I M NOT ELECTRONI STUDENT BUT NOW I REPAIR MOBILE PHONE AND I HV BASIC KNOWDGE OF ELECTRONIC AND I WAS MADE CHARGER WITH 7805 IC,100UF/25 CAPACITER,15 Ohm resister but in this charger some NOKIA 1600 mobile display error "STOP CHARGING" OR NOT CHARGING" some Nokia 2626c ,1200,1208 charging only display but not battary charge so pl all of you sugges me how to make charger for my bike pl advice me which parts use,how to use part and send circuit diagram pl. give me detaile of circuit diagram
i want make 12v dc to 5 or 6v dc supply for mobile from bike battary when bike in moyion that time bike battary voltage may be up or low i dont know but i think so adv. THANKS

Last edited:
there are professional manufacturers of equipment for a reason ! if you want to charge a mobile phone and can't make one then buy a car phone charger. you need to know two things: 1 how to use the 7805 (or IC of your choice) and for that look at your parts datasheet and 2) you need to know what your phone needs to be charged with !

There are plenty of charger circuits available for his needs, from TAB Books to libraries to the Internet. Datasheets are also a good reference source as guidelines, so too is trial and error with parts he may have on-hand. I made my Christmas light chaser from scratch, with reference books from TAB and Forrest Mims III; it still works twenty-one years later.

hello sir there r many redymade charger in market but i want to make my homemade charger . i want to only circuit diagram and part list

In looking at the OEM chargers for the 1600 phone, it looks like the plug is a simple 2 conductor connector. So, as long as the voltage and polarity are correct, and it can supply the proper amount of current, it should work. Since I see there are some USB chargers available for this phone, I would say it requires 5v at 500mA. You may just not have the polarity right.

hello sir there r many redymade charger in market but i want to make my homemade charger . i want to only circuit diagram and part list

What's the point in that unless all you want to do is practise your soldering?

If you design it yourself and make your own parts list and schematic, then maybe you'll learn something?

Of course we'll be happy do help you with that.

Luckily it's simple, start off with the LM7805 regulator, the circuit is on the datasheet which can be found using Google.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…