Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

mousebot JR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Doggy

hi i am making a light seeking mouse bot using a op amp and 2 photocells,

but i would like to have 2 more photocells that can control the dual motors the same as the first two, but i want the second pair of photocells to override the first photocell circuit, only when it is actively receiveing light.

what would be the easiest way to do this?

mousebot

here is the schematic im going to use, note that R1 and R2 are cds cell equivilants,

if i didnt mention i need the override circuit to respond even during minmial light levels

also i was wondering, can the op amp handle driving those motors or would it be smart to leave the transistors in there?

Attachments

• mousebot.png
    mousebot.png
    18.7 KB · Views: 486
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back