mouser postage cost's...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawny

Hello.

How is everybody?

In my search for a 13MHz Crystal I turned mouser.com but because part of thier site is broken I can't get an estimate on how much postage will cost on a few small items...

I know it's not going to be totally accurate but if anyone has order from Mouser.com could they tell me how much postage costed and where in the world they ordered from?

Thanks in advance.

Dawn

My SO has friends in Austriala. She has had very poor luck with mailing packages to them.

Mousers does maintance on its site on Sunday. It should be back up in about 8 hours.

I am thinking it would be very expensive to have Mouse ship anything to you. Not sure.

If you can not find anything on their site PM me and I will give them a phone call.

I think it was $25 for a typical order for me, and I'm in Canada. I doubt it would be different for a couple items unless they handled your package special.

wow $55 on postage and handling... got to ask where does the USPS or Mouser get off trying to charge that...

OH well forget that idea...

Dawn.

USPS and Mouser haven't cornered the market on putting the screws to people, although I really haven't had much problem with either of them. I usually get my stuff from Mouser.

My story:
I saw some components I was interested in listed on a website whose location (store?) is in Montreal, Quebec. I placed an order for about $20 worth of parts and by the time they were to ship to me (here in Illinois, USA) they wanted nearly $67. The breakdown was this: parts = ~$22 (taxes included), shipping = $25, wire transfer of funds = $20. This wire transfer fee crap was because they wouldn't take payment using my credit card. This is absolutely ridiculous. Hell, it only cost 1.56 BP to ship 5 CD's to me via air from Newcastle, UK. They got to keep their parts, I didn't want them that bad.
Jeff

*edit* Dawny, you haven't listed your location as a reference

Last edited:
Dawny said:
wow $55 on postage and handling... got to ask where does the USPS or Mouser get off trying to charge that...
OH well forget that idea...

Dawn.

It seems that it has to do with crossing the border. Not so much UPS or Mouser.

Perhaps the figured out that you spoke "English".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…