Movie! Flyback Transformer PSU :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krumlink

This PSU is intended to be used with my flyback transformer, with the flyback using the ZVS Driver so it can pull more amps out of the PSU. The Computer PSU would disable the system because it would think it was short CIrcuiting, so with this circuit it can pull all the Voltage and Amps it wants at my leisure (me finding another transformer to replace it )!

This is a movie I made quickly, so no sound or anything else. Only a title and the movie

(It hasnt uploaded yet, check back in a few hours )

No silicon was harmed in the making of this movie (or in it, hence no chips or transistors )

Wow, that's weird watching a video where someone speaks after you've created a voice for them in your own head that you're used to.

Krumlink.

Some video suggestions.

When you show somthing leave the camera on it for at least 3 seconds.

The parts of the video where you set the camera down is much better then where you are holding it.

i found it boring, and what is the point in continuously going on about PSU

sorry if im seem rude, but i dont understand the point you are trying to make?

Yeah Krummy, like 3V0 states about camera movement!! (lol) Anyone have an aspirin... I have a headache! Seriously though, that's commendable to see youth spending their idle time on such projects. Despite all the ribbing some of us give you, I'm assuming that your hobby interests occupy your time worthwhile and with educational results in the process. Much better than wasted youth involved with drugs and crime or making circuits to zap innocent bystanders.

shaneshane1 said:
i found it boring, and what is the point in continuously going on about PSU

sorry if im seem rude, but i dont understand the point you are trying to make?
The specific purpose isn't as important here as is the learning process that encompass a number of factors, even including how to video capture an experiment and put it on-line for others to see. Even if it was something so simple as a battery, an led, and two wires, it's the educational gain that counts, as well as the initiative. That's what it's all about.

Well the movie was just the start of teh Tesla Coil. I want to document each step in the creation of a tesla coil, so sorry if any part is boring, but the final project will be "shocking"

Krumlink said:
Well the movie was just the start of teh Tesla Coil. I want to document each step in the creation of a tesla coil, so sorry if any part is boring, but the final project will be "shocking"

Thats a cool idea. I wish I would have documented my traffic advisor warning light project, as I have had several requested for more information on how I made it, and I don't really care to make another right now for a "how to" video.

Maybe in your next video you could prop the camera up on a table pointing at your project, and then turn the project as you point out how it works, as opposed to moving the camera. It would make it less earth quake like. Just an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…