MovingText SMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
moving text sms

Our problem is we can't find the schematic diagram and the components needed for our project. We will be using LED Matrix display.
if someone can help us, we would be very thankful...

Do you have the SMS receiver part working and just need help with the display? You really needs to tell us what you need and have.

Moving Text SMS

Can you tell us what alternative can we use for the following components because we can't find them here in the Philippines?

Here are the components:

3687 microcontroller
4kb RAM rsk board
74hc244
udn2981
mc74hc4017
mc74f08

I think it might be be kind to newbies week...

sumday, you are going to have to put forth more effort. if you can't find the schematic, how do you expect others to do that for you? you have given no context. Also, asking for alternates to a given part is pretty useless unless we know what it's function is in the circuit.

People here will help you get something working but not do all the work for you.

There is something missing here...

How the

3687 microcontroller
4kb RAM rsk board
74hc244
udn2981
mc74hc4017
mc74f08

are wired..

If you know the parts, do you have a schematic? Can we see it? Give us a hint. And who are "we". My wife knows "they". And you know what "they" say. They get me in trouble all the time.

Philba: School is out for the ones 12th grade and under. Not sure about the others. But we must be kind.

it's summer vacation for the USA, maybe other places are different. summer vacation in the US harks back to an agrarian society where the kids were need to help in the fields.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…