Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mplab Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ulot

what could be the cause of these error messages?

150 Labels must be defined in a code or data section when making an
object file
When generating a linkable object file, all data and code address labels must be
defined inside a data or code section. Symbols defined by the equ and set directives
can be defined outside of a section.

152 Executable code and data must be defined in an appropriate section
When generating a linkable object file, all executable code and data declarations must
be placed within appropriate sections.

i was trying to build a project for the first time and it gave me these two errors for almost every line of code.

i was useing the MPLINKER, i added my .asm code to the project and tryed to build.

Did i miss anything?

use something like swordfish to program your pic's! i found this site useful; **broken link removed**

watch the first video in the video tutorial section, it helped me heaps

Remove the linker file from the project and just use project/make all.

If it still doesn't work then post your asm file. Put
Code:
 before and
after your code so it keeps it's formatting.

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back