Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mult led controle circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANTlabs

I will be using a picaxe 08M for the controller.

OUTPUT #1: this output will have to have a digital potentiometer as R1 or R2 in a 555IC timer circuit that produces square waves Flickering 8 LED's. The variable resistance will change the flash rate, making the LED's filcker randomly. I would like a slow and steady flicker, not rapid.

OUTPUT #2: this output will have to use an RGB LED to produce all sorts of randome colors.

OUTPUT #3: this output will have to control 6 LED's doing the same thing as output 1, but they will both be different rates because of the different randome numbers selected by the chip.

OUTPUT #4: this output will have the assistence of input one (in whatever way anyone can come up with) to rail and lower a small object on some yarn about 6 inches.

and all of the other values are pretty much up in the air. I ned help to designe the schematic. Thanks guys :D

How do you imagine eight LEDs to flicker randomly if connected to one single output?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back