Mult led controle circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANTlabs

I will be using a picaxe 08M for the controller.

OUTPUT #1: this output will have to have a digital potentiometer as R1 or R2 in a 555IC timer circuit that produces square waves Flickering 8 LED's. The variable resistance will change the flash rate, making the LED's filcker randomly. I would like a slow and steady flicker, not rapid.

OUTPUT #2: this output will have to use an RGB LED to produce all sorts of randome colors.

OUTPUT #3: this output will have to control 6 LED's doing the same thing as output 1, but they will both be different rates because of the different randome numbers selected by the chip.

OUTPUT #4: this output will have the assistence of input one (in whatever way anyone can come up with) to rail and lower a small object on some yarn about 6 inches.

and all of the other values are pretty much up in the air. I ned help to designe the schematic. Thanks guys

they will be the same, but it will do the job right, only 6 others need to be different (see OUTPUT #3). If you are refering to the draw of too many mA, I assume I'll use transistors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…