Multiplexed 7 segment interfaced with keypad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dumken

Good day everyone. Does anyone have any idea on how to make an interfaced matrix keypad to display the pressed digits on a 4 multiplexed 7 segment just like in LCD. Using mikroc compiler.

I bet everyone here has done it.... There is a bit of data missing from your post...

Micro?
Language?

I am yet to do it. Started pic recently. The microcontroller is pic. Language is c. Compiler is mikroc pro. Ian thank u.

I use XC8 compiler.. There are some that use mikroC on here so you should be okay.
The reason I don't use mikroC is that it doesn't teach you how to use the microchip hardware... All the libraries are all made making it all too easy..

I prefer to write my own low level stuff so I can understand it better. When people post mikroC code, I have to convert it to XC8 to check it... This is time consuming... BUT!!! I don't mind so where do you want to start?

Take a look at my tutorials.. ( link in my signature ) There is a two digit seven segment code and a keypad code..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…