Multisim version for the 7660/MAX1044?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you cant find a multisim model of it, try brewing your own. the switch configuration is shown in FIG 2 of the datasheet. If you replace the switches with perfect switches in series with 100 ohm resistors, this should get you close to the mark

You will have a bit of charge injection (not modelled) , but this should be absorbed by the flying and output capacitors.

Hope this helps!

If you want to simulate the audio circuit then you don't need the charge pump IC to make a simple negative DC voltage that you can make from a battery or from a power supply.

I want to run the effect on one 9v battery, thats why I turned to this lovely thing.
And I'm not sure I'm capable of making it myself, I'm not even sure what language the circuit code is written at.

I want to run the effect on one 9v battery, thats why I turned to this lovely thing.
And I'm not sure I'm capable of making it myself, I'm not even sure what language the circuit code is written at.
If the simple analog circuit works and you have the parts list then simply make it with the 7660 IC shown on its schematic. Why bother to simulate it?

The simple circuit has no "language" and no "code".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…