Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

My apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvtech

Most Helpful Member
Greetings Guys.

What can I say except WOW.

I have typed and deleted. I have tried to put my thoughts into this post. It became long winded. I deleted and started again. And changed things. And deleted....

So I will come right out and say it:

Thank You Electromaster for being the person you are. In the madness that happened with the whole Eric thing I believe we all learned a lot. This beautiful ETO was on fire and it was open season. Things got said in haste (me). I asked for a permanent ban. You decided to lock my account instead until things calm down. I openly criticized you on this public forum. You never took offense. You are a true leader.

You walk taller than your shadow EM. And that is the highest compliment I can give anyone. Thank you for your understanding and just being a good Guy that has a difficult job to do. You cannot keep everybody happy all the time.

I am soooo happy to be tvtech again.

Thank you
(Proudly) tvtech

I'm no expert, but this is the best electronics forum that I've been able to find!:happy:

Welcome back tvtech.

Welcome back tvtech! :)

Thank you Matt and 4pyros and Inquisitive for everything. You are good Guys :)

A special thanks to Matt though that is on various forums that I have visited/did visit on my travels away from ETO. He is like a brother to me. Not afraid to speak his mind when I do wrong. And to Ian too....thank you for the way you handle things and well....everything.

ETO is a very special place. It is the home of good people. I will never forget that again.

Your friend,
tvtech

I thought all this water went under the bridge a few months ago? Did I miss something? :confused:

I thought all this water went under the bridge a few months ago? Did I miss something? :confused:

tvtech was away for a little while and just requested that he be allowed to return. The request was granted and now here he is. :)

Welcome back under your original name, tvtech,
Mick.

tcm, you know what went on previously, please don't try to surreptitiously suggest anything different and stir things up again. If it had been up to me at the time, you would have been in that water flowing under the bridge and out of here.

Thank You Electromaster for being the person you are. In the madness that happened with the whole Eric thing I believe we all learned a lot.......(Proudly) tvtech

Agree 100% . Electromaster you are without a doubt a leader. Tvtech, your are a gentlemen , your apology said it all. I learned a lot from your apology posting. Thanks. Welcome back.

Prprog

hi tvtech,
I do not see why you feel its necessary to make an apology.;)

You acted as you considered appropriate at that time, nothing wrong with that in my opinion.

Eric

Hi Eric

I went way overboard so I wanted to apologize. I feel better now :)

Regards,
tvtech

Welcome back TV looking forward to seeing your posts again. I hope health is getting better.

kv

Hi KV

Thanks buddy. Health the same. I feel mentally much better though now that I have worked through all the previous madness in January this year.

I got to a point where I realized that I miss ETO. A lot.
I really cannot explain it....

I will try though:

ETO does not gun newbies down like many other Forums out there. This is a close knit community with a wealth of experience that is prepared to help outsiders with open arms. I know that because I tried it under the alias a tech here: https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/hi-sirs.140409/

This bugged me a lot.

I felt so bad about it that I decided to do something about it. Hence all that has taken place up to now.

It has been a wonderful experience to once again be part of a community that really cares. Not just a bunch of people trying to show how smart they are.

Just a gathering of good folks who are bigger than the Internet.

You folks are the best.

Hi Guys

Nigel or Ian or Matt or Jim or Eric. Could you please close this thread.

It has served it's purpose. We all look to the future now. Good or better times ahead.

We all know where we have been.....and have learned. I am just worried that this thread will be dragged up and be re-posted by those not in the know...like Newbies.

Lets please cull it.

Thank you,
tvtech

Last edited:
Hi KV

Thanks buddy. Health the same. I feel mentally much better though now that I have worked through all the previous madness in January this year.

I got to a point where I realized that I miss ETO. A lot.
I really cannot explain it....

I will try though:

ETO does not gun newbies down like many other Forums out there. This is a close knit community with a wealth of experience that is prepared to help outsiders with open arms. I know that because I tried it under the alias a tech here: https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/hi-sirs.140409/

This bugged me a lot.

I felt so bad about it that I decided to do something about it. Hence all that has taken place up to now.

It has been a wonderful experience to once again be part of a community that really cares. Not just a bunch of people trying to show how smart they are.

Just a gathering of good folks who are bigger than the Internet.

You folks are the best.
I agree, this is the best that I could find. There are some good forums that deal with only one subject, like electronics repair. But this site has many different forums - it's grrrrrrrrreat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back