Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

My first LCD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magen

It works!
Sorry, I was so excited that I had to post this.

Attachments

• lcd.JPG
    lcd.JPG
    892.1 KB · Views: 210
Haha, LCD interfacing is probably the funnest project to do for a beginner, I absolutely loved when mine first displayed a message.

Last edited:
GREAT JOB!

It took me a little while to understand LCDs mainly because i had none lol
Now im working on a small security system like 1 - 2 zones. Im about to make a post on it with some source code in ASM. Feel free to take a look.

It works!
Sorry, I was so excited that I had to post this.

Good job! I know the feeling.

Attached is a photo of my first LCD project from a year ago. It was built around the PICaxe 18x, following a tutorial series in Nuts and Volts magazine authored by J. B. Hackett.

He and I swapped several e-mails during the project, hence the accolade displayed in my best East Tennessee jargon.

Attachments

• P1010001.JPG
    P1010001.JPG
    697.6 KB · Views: 207
Hi and txs everybody.
I used a 16F628 and programmed it in assembly code. I used a tutorial I found from EPE which was very useful. Hope to be able to post more pics of interesting stuff when I learn more on the pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back