Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

My first project with the Amicus18 Board (a DS18B20 temperature sensor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gramo

The Amicus18 is basically an Arduino clone, but for PICs. Probably the best part of the whole ordeal is that the Amicus IDE is actually a full version of the powerful Proton IDE, though its restricted to the 18F25K20 (that's what the Amicus18 has).

I recently grabbed one and wanted to see how things tick. I had a spare DS18B20 sitting around, and thought it would do the job fine.

**broken link removed**

The IDE was very easy to use, (I am familiar with Proton PDS, so that was a given) - though I was well impressed by the seamless integration the Amicus IDE has with the Amicus18 board.

No external programmers/connectors, just plug it in and start coding! Here's a video of just that:

More info, source code and schematics can be found on the write-up here: Amicus IDE - DS18B20 Sensor

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back