Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

My first thread in this lovely forum, come and help

Status
Not open for further replies.

BachelorGyu

Good evening/morning/afternoon all

Just one question to finish my homework . ur help needed .

Q.2 The super-heterodyne receiver has an IF of 10.7MHz for FM and is tuned between the frequency range of 88MHz – 108MHz. What range of frequencies must the Local Oscillator cover and what would be an acceptable bandwidth for the IF amplifiers.

So if u know the question please post it and i'll be grateful

Cheers

Answers to homework questions are usually not answered on this forum, but I'll give you a hint. The local oscillator can be above or below the received frequency by the I.F. frequency. If you know the deviation for the standard broadcast frequency the I.F. bandwidth must include that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back