My TV no power...

Status
Not open for further replies.

April_joEd

hello,

I'm newbie here I'm a cellphone and computer technician i need help,

i have TV in my house no power history the electricity in my location ON & Off

now when it come sweets ON my TV Can't power..

please help sorry for my bad english...

br,

Last edited:
Hello April. Welcome to ETO!

translate.google.com may help a little bit with your English.

As far as I can gather, the electricity in your area is not very reliable. One time, it turned off, and turned back on, and your TV would not switch on anymore. Is this right?
A problem like that could be caused by many different things. Perhaps a voltage spike when the electricity came back blew a fuse?

Google translate will help a lot, I think
Good luck!
Regards,
Der Strom

thanks for your reply and understand my bad English, i already test fuse but fuse its working fine ...

can you help me or post here the screen shot about all the voltage parts all kind of PCB TV brand ....

thanks again for understand my bad English ....

br,

That would be way too much to post here
What is the model number of your TV? You can usually find service manuals on the internet, that can troubleshoot problems. If you google the part number, you may be able to find one.

Der Strom

Hi DerStom8,

Do you know where to download the repair ebook (covering lcd tv, led tv, printer, computer)?

Thanks,
John

Hi DerStom8,

Do you know where to download the repair ebook (covering lcd tv, led tv, printer, computer)?

Thanks,
John

Hi John. It probably would have been best for you to start another thread with this question, but it's a fairly quick answer. Usually when I need a service or user manual for an appliance, I simply google the make/model number + manual. If there are any out there online, you'll find them there.

I wish you the best of luck!
Regards,
Der Strom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…