nee your help and ur experince in electronic job

Status
Not open for further replies.

swallow_159

hi I am 1 fresh electronic eng that dont have any job I know for fin job skill is important
what o u think is best way to start gather skill

hi I am 1 fresh electronic eng that dont have any job I know for fin job skill is important
what o u think is best way to start gather skill

Before applying for a job you should also think about experience expressing what sentences mean:

Replace "nee" with "need", "ur" with "your" and "experince" with "experience".

I wouldn't like to employ an engineer whose technical descriptions have to be lectured.

Boncuk

dear bounkuk
thanks excuse me for some word that miss d coz my keybord has prblem with d ok I try use you an dont us u (but belive writting u is more easier than you)
I need your advise I am really eager to improve

The first thing to do is write in a program that has "spell-checker."
By simply writing two sentences I can see you have very little English ability and I will conclude that your other skills are totally inadequate too.
Whenever a shop employs a person to sell hamburgers or pizza's they always require a university degree in English, History, Economics, Physics or Electronics, simply because they get 50% of applicants with these degrees.
At least they know that someone with a degree can take a hamburger order correctly and provide the correct change.
80% of degreed people do not work in their chosen field.
That's why you have an enormous amount of competition.

I think the best thing that I need is some one who have good skill to help me not search for my spelling falt an other thing is english is your native an write wrong thing in native lang is bad but I thing english is nessesry for connect an learn but is not the most important so wait for skill man to help me not ........

Are you seeking employment which requires understanding and use of the English language, or are you seeking employment which only requires your native language?

If English is required, to communicate effectively you need to improve your skills in order to be properly understood and understand....

If only your native language is required, you may be better off consulting those who share it.

You are already in a world of millions of people who already have English skills - India, China, Japan, Thailand and they are just crying to come to a western world to exhibit their ability.
I have been a teacher for the past 40 years and have to "sum up" a person within 10 minutes. If you can't get your punctuation and grammar correct, we simply move on to the next person. We don't have time to provide you with 10 years of education.
You have to present yourself adequately to get any sort of "forward help."

I have a basic electronics course on my website. Here are the links to the first few pages:

BEC Course <spam deleted>

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi Colin,

I wouldn't treat that particular case in school master's manner. Especially Thais use the worst English I have experienced and think they pronounce everything correctly and have the best knowledge of English grammar.

Some examples: "No have.", "I think it is better than." (than what?) and many other "lingual malfunctions".

I was offered a job to teach English at a high school, accompanied by a government work permit and unlimited stay permit - and refused, although I guess my English is better than that of Danish "English teachers" teaching three mistakes in one short sentence: "This hen lay much egg."

Some people have a hard time learning a foreign language and some don't. I belong to the latter kind of people and never had to study English at home after school. I learnt perfect Turkish at the University of Bonn within six months (of course the only student for the professor to take care of.)

Going to Turkey (Military attaché staff, Ankara) nobody thought me being other than a Turk. (dark teint, black mustache and black hair) (now dark teint, no mustache and grey hair)

Don't be too tough on members not originating from the UK, USA or Australia. There are several more countries than those distributed over the planet called "Earth".

BTW, I don't see any prove you're (orderly) teacher.

Boncuk

Don't be too tough on members not originating from the UK, USA or Australia. There are several more countries than those distributed over the planet called "Earth".

Generally no one here cares about the country of origin - what we do care about (as in this case) is making no effort to use English, but using "text speak" instead. No one will take you seriously if you do this, and your chances of getting an interview (never mind a job) are next to zero.

On an unrelated topic, I was talking to a retired gentlemen a few months back, and he had degrees in both Chemistry and Business Studies (or something similar). For much of his career he was involved in vetting employees for interview.

His inital technique was simple (bearing in mind the huge numbers of applicants), he just checked what University their degree was from, and threw out all those he hadn't heard of!. The same will almost certainly happen if you write in "text speak", prospective employers won't even bother reading your application.

I have a basic electronics course on my website. Here are the links to the first few pages:

BEC Course <spam deleted>

Completely wrong reply!

The OP doesn't require basic electronics! He is EE already!

Why do you offer your pages only?

Are you trying to make your pages an electronic bible?

Boncuk

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi Nigel,

absolutely no objections to your reply!

To be honest, my favorite business is social work - to an extend in the GAF, that I "glued" marriages not noticing that mine went down the drain.

I guess it won't do all of us any harm if we help a foreigner getting along better.

For myself, I will offer him to study English using webcam and microphone via Skype, although I'm not English. (island ape )

May be he should have posted in a different forum, e.g. "Chat".

I said clearly in my first reply that I would not consider employing an engeneer having difficulties to explain a project using his own words. (in alphabetic order: Kisuaheli, German, French, English or Arabic )

I guess the term "gentleman" is derived from being a gentle man.

So let's stick to that.

Kind regards

Hans

hi dear colin55
I say I need your experince for get more skil for get good job as electronic enginner . my electronic is not bad as my english but thank for your attention for help me .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…