Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need a good FTP program

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrz126

I'm working on this locomotive simulator project for work. Due to the multiple computers/servers and software being used (I've learned how to use Unix, Matrix-x, some matlab, and Labview in the past month :shock: , talk about a headache...) anyways, I have to do alot of FTP'ing of files back and forth. Right now I'm just using a windows command prompt for all of my FTPing but I'd like some graphical interface because I dont like reading too much :) and I like using the mouse.

Anyone know of a good freeware ftp program that works with windows?
Thanks

For ftp I have always used cuteftp
www.cuteftp.com

or simply the internet explorer (if you know the ftp address of the end computer you can use internet explorer as windows explorer for the remote computer)

head over to download.com, im sure theyll have some FTP stuff, although it might be free because it has limitations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back