Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need a help

Status
Not open for further replies.

mango254

hiii!!!
m preparing a scrolling text display using lcd.... jst the one as v c at railway platforms!!!!! but dey use leds instead v want lcds... so nebdy can plz tell me d prizes or ne place or contact wher i can dis.... it ll b gr8 help....
v want lcds which r big enuf so that msgs displayed on it can b viewd frm fairly distant place.... waitin for ur replies.....

hiii!!!
m preparing a scrolling text display using lcd.... jst the one as v c at railway platforms!!!!! but dey use leds instead v want lcds... so nebdy can plz tell me d prizes or ne place or contact wher i can dis.... it ll b gr8 help....
v want lcds which r big enuf so that msgs displayed on it can b viewd frm fairly distant place.... waitin for ur replies.....

hi mango,
Please do not use SMS/Txt language, its makes it difficult to understand what you are asking for.

If you use standard English members will most likely help out..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back