Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need a pulse from a permanent 12v AND when its switched off

Status
Not open for further replies.

planty

I need a 12v pulse when the power switch on and when the power is switched off,
I have looked and made the monostable kit but that only works when your have a switch/reset. the switch cant be on all the time. (power on perm)
i have looked at a timer kit which works one way, when you power up there is a pulse, but i need the same pulse when the main power stops.
i have looked at loads of the 555 kits, but not to sure if i will need 2 kits,
1 kit when the power is on then another kit when the power is off, if that is the case then i can use a 556 chip, but i am stuck when the power is off for the 2 pulse trick.

I have done it, took some time and a bit of testing,
just need to use 2 kits of the monostable things and a few relay, so i could use the 556 and make it into one kit,

Just need to make it and do a bench test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back