Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need a SIM Card Reader cct Diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gayan Soyza

Does anybody has a circuit diagram of a SIM card reader? (not a ready made card reader) which can copy SIM data,Editing & making some clones of SIMs.

& what are the softwares u need for that?

Thankx

Buy a commerical product, they're available to people that need such things. The only consumer application for a device like that would be illegal cloneing of a cell phone.

the sim card reader schematic is going to be very simple, and will not help you in your goal

You can get a sim/smart card socket to pin header board from many hobby sources, the sim / smart card is really just a pic microcontroller and an flash eeprom.

you'll need to know secret codes to actually get to talk to the commercial sim / smart card, which would be for the nefarious purposes.

justDIY said:
you'll need to know secret codes to actually get to talk to the commercial sim / smart card, which would be for the nefarious purposes.

Oh I see Thats the problem with secret codes.I already have a card reader (a cheapy one) the cct is sealed.thats why I asked for a diagram.

"I cannot make clones with my card reader." only can edit some phone numbers & texts.I like to have a clone of my sim & add two different data's.(not for commercial purpose)

Thankx a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back