Need a SIM Card Reader cct Diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gayan Soyza

Does anybody has a circuit diagram of a SIM card reader? (not a ready made card reader) which can copy SIM data,Editing & making some clones of SIMs.

& what are the softwares u need for that?

Thankx

Buy a commerical product, they're available to people that need such things. The only consumer application for a device like that would be illegal cloneing of a cell phone.

the sim card reader schematic is going to be very simple, and will not help you in your goal

You can get a sim/smart card socket to pin header board from many hobby sources, the sim / smart card is really just a pic microcontroller and an flash eeprom.

you'll need to know secret codes to actually get to talk to the commercial sim / smart card, which would be for the nefarious purposes.

justDIY said:
you'll need to know secret codes to actually get to talk to the commercial sim / smart card, which would be for the nefarious purposes.

Oh I see Thats the problem with secret codes.I already have a card reader (a cheapy one) the cct is sealed.thats why I asked for a diagram.

"I cannot make clones with my card reader." only can edit some phone numbers & texts.I like to have a clone of my sim & add two different data's.(not for commercial purpose)

Thankx a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…