Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need a solar powered wireless access point "in box&quo

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben@ben

does anyone have any infomation on putting together a solar system that can output 12v 1a for 24 hrs a day off of 5-6 hrs of sunlight? Any info will be greatly appreciated.

actually price at the moment is not too much of a factor, this is an idea that i had to pitch to my boss.

probably two of thier 300W models will do.. maybe three....
because u gotta take their rated output divided by three, because their rated output is somewhat optimistic.

checked out site, and usage calc said that i needed 288 watts per day, and at 6hrs sunlight shouldnt i just need a 50W or slightly bigger?

288 watt-hours/day , that is what u need .. correct..

but if ya multiply that number by three gives 864 watthours / day for the reason given earlier..
their model 225, should do it.. but since it isnt allways going to be sunny ,i would pitch the model 300 to your boss..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back