Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need advise...

Status
Not open for further replies.

moinmoin

hi
i'm currently working on a prototype for a light and there are some electronics involved such as a touch switch, charging and led's.
i cannot build it myself and need someone to build it for me.
the question is if anyone knows someone or company in the region of London (UK) who would be able to to such a project until the 30 of june 2008.
thanks for any advise.....

m

Mains or battery powered ?

What kinds of loads involved ?

Is it a one off demo prototype or is it intended for production ?

What kind of budget have you got ?

You need to give a lot more details than the above to get a more accurate idea of who can help. I've just finished a prototype for a large(ish) company but will only work on certain types of projects and for certain types of customers.

Last edited:
i don't know what kind of school you doing your project but seing your previous mails i would advice you to look in the electronic class of your school (if they have any)

otherwise look for an other school with the electronic class

your deadline is pretty near at this stage but it is still not imposible to get it done
the ledlighting activated by a touch swich and feed by a battery that has a charger conected from the net is just a combination of circuits that should be done easely by any electronics student in his last year

i can't help you making it (distance is to far) but i wish you sucsess

Robert-Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back