Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need consultation and guildance regarding MicroBasic

Status
Not open for further replies.

kengjaang

Hi there,

I'm new here. I'm currently started to work on a project using PIC to perform measurement on voltage and current phase angle measuring and correct its power factor.

I have this programming software - MicroBasic with me n i hv no idea how to start programming with it; is there anyone can guide me? or got any tut bout it?

Also, is "PicBasic" the same as "MicroBasic"?

Pls help!!

All i need is a start.. like how to measure phase angle between voltage n current? how to detect their peak amplitude if using their peak to find their gap in term of time difference? Many many thanks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back