Need Custom MultiController Built $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

urbanbeatz

Im looking for someone who can put together a Small Project involving a Microcontroller board or a Custom PIC chip Coded to Control Multiple Devices i.e. Keypad, LCD, And Serial Host Access.

We will pay money for this , but Time is an Issue, and Hardware needed we can Supply and Ship to You!
Thank you
Chris
PS- I will attach a Prototype we got last year. A Maxim Chip was used on this Particular Board

Attachments

• img_1654.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 869
Please help me out

Please try and Help me, I can see you guys are very experienced in this Field. This project is very simple and Im sure it can be done in a matter of 2 days. PLease reply or msg me with some helpful info Please and Thank you :lol:

First of all fill out your location.(You may find someone close to you so you dont have to ship around the world)

Give more information.

I only know a litle about PICs.Sorry :cry:

ok ive updated my info. Please and thank you For the Help if ANy can be Given Please MSg me if you have any Tips. Im sure that The Code just needs to Be put together for the Actual PIC Chip. This IS not my field , so i may not fully understand this . Please Reply if U can Help.

Thank You
Chris

I wonder why the guy who made the prototype isn't programming it anymore.

He has moved to S.America. I can no longer contact the guy. He was a student in my town. He gave me this Prototype last year and i never got my unit made. But now i have a deadline to meet and need this Simple Circuit done.

Thanks For your Replys anyways. Im glad there is Some people in this world that can help.
Thank You Friends, I will be sure to Stay active and Discuss More Projects in the Futue

Chris

Chris,

sorry, but I gave you the wrong email address

it's mike [.] hibbett [@] gmail [.] com

Sorry about that!

Mike

I have emailed you Mike, THank you for the Correction.

If there still is others who can Code Multicontroller board similar to the one above, please feel free to Contact me. I love to hear other ideas.

Thanks Again everyone

Chris :lol:

Someone Electro said:
EDIT: How about Nigel? He is from england.Saves shiping
From Canada? I think you need an atlas.

I'd try, but commercial work is too much pressure for too little money. I have a hard enough time making dealines for my day job.

its not commercial work..Its just a Personal Project for My sellf right now, Im troubleshooting a new Marketing Idea For Businesses. I just need the Controller to do what i want to Do and that is Control three diiferent devices through one Serial Port/Host. My old tech did it in about 4 hours.

Please Msg me though for more details. Because it really seems like alot of you guys Deal with these Controllers all the time.

THanks for your help, feel free to give more

Thanks
Chris

SHIPPING is NO PROBLEM, WE WILL PAY For IT ALL

Take a look at the Emu on my site

I have a controller schematic Emu: on my site, probably more than you need though. Not sure what kind of output drive you want?

What baud rate? What distance are you running the serial cable?

On really slow and only short commands <= 9600 baud you might squeak by using a 12C508

If you are sending RS232 data only then 12C508 would be my choice

example

3 pins for your output
1 pin RS232 (the MCLR pin with a 5.1v zener & 22k resistor)
2 pins for a crystal, for RS232 I'd use 3.6864 MHz or a really cheap 4 MHz resonator

Hi urbanbeatz,
Just thought I'd add my 2cents here (and I lived in Edmonton, just before I moved to Asia.)
Well, looking at the board, I would say the keypad is plugged in to the horrizontal connector, the serial connector is on the upper left, and the lcd is the large connector on the right? I'm betting the pot is the LCD contrast adjustment? I'm more familliar with Microchip than Atmel, so would dump the tiny 2313 in favor of a 16F88, or F627A. I think they both have a hardware USART, so serial both ways would be good. What exactly are you using the uC for?

William, I don't know why you would suggest the 12C508; it's a one time programmable, and not that much cheaper than the 16 series. (Although if you were doing a big production, the 12F629, or 12F675 would work well, and they are usually cheaper than the 508s.) And, nice site, BTW! Also the 8 pin chips would need to use a couple of support chips to interface the LCD and keypad. You could use a shift register (like the 74ls174) to interface the LCD on two wires. You could use an A/D keypad, with just one pin, if you used the 12F629, which has A/D.

Urbanbeatz, are you planning on producing a one off, or is this for mass production? It would help readers help you, if you gave some more details about your project. When is it due?

Best wishes,
Robert

I can do it for you, nothing to be paid inititally.

Hi,

Your pic revealed that it is a ATtiny with a MAX232. Please post the details of what its intended functions are. If you can asemble the PCB yourself and program the MCU (load the HEX File) then I would give it a try. But with a PIC as this is the most that I have in my inventory. You can use PCB prototyping services such as ExpressPCB or PCB123. Just PM me if you really require it. It doesn't seem to be a complicated project and should not take more than a couple of hours. Also mention the deadline if it is not over yet.

Regards

Sougata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…