Need full schematic "Miniature digital pin number lock" using PIC16f877A

Status
Not open for further replies.

chunei

previously I had request for AT89c51..
https://www.electro-tech-online.com...of-a-miniature-digital-pin-number-lock.31541/
but this time I need for PIC16F877A...
i got one from the previous thread...
**broken link removed**

but in this circuit there is just wires connect straight to the LCD and keypads..
IS that correct??
It dont need any resistor or capacitor like the this 1 : http://www.serasidis.gr/circuits/lcd_keys/lcd_keys.htm

hope u guys can provide me more other schematics diagram using PIC16F877A...
I need to run a LCD, Keypad and a Servo Motor...

Check my tutorials, one of them does a digital lock using a 16F628 with a keypad and LCD, it would be simple to move it to a 16F877 (or other PIC) and add an output for a lock.

Do u mean in Tutorial 9??? but I cant see any that deals with the digital lock.. do u mind to send me the actual link?
many thanks!!

hope I can receive more tutorials from you guys..... thanks alot!

chunei said:
Do u mean in Tutorial 9??? but I cant see any that deals with the digital lock.. do u mind to send me the actual link?
many thanks!!

Tutorial 9.2, it currently just displays on the LCD, but (as mentioned in the text) you could use a numeric keypad to free an I/O to work a lock, or use a larger chip with more I/O pins.

hey guys... I really need someone to help me in programming according to the flow chart below as I dont know how to start....Which software is better to write the code?? Im not that good in programming... The code must be in .hex so that I can program it into my PIC16f877A...

Below is my circuit...
**broken link removed**

My Flow Chart :
**broken link removed**

@ sahu can i ask for your Code at the same time your circuit diagram for 16f84a based code lock? or post a link here for me do download it. thanks

Have you tried using Flowcode? I use it and its pretty good. You create flowcharts and you can compile them to hex or send the program to your chip. The downside of the free version of flowcode is the 4 Macro 16 icon per Macro limit. I found a way around it though using copy/paste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…