Need Help Badly!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunFlower

can anyone provide me with a SOUND/FREQUENCY DETECTOR using PIC16F84 circuit.. its for my final project.. thanks alot guys..

You appear to be missing the point?.

It's YOUR final project, you need to do it!. Copying someone elses project is cheating, if you can't do it yourself you don't deserve to pass your course!.

SunFlower said:
pretty please.. iv made like 3 already but still its a failure.

If you've already made three and they don't work, then you don't deserve to pass your course, what good are you on the job market with a qualification that you didn't earn, and that you can't do the work for?.

You will get far more help here if you post what you've already done, and what problems you have, and we will offer advise - otherwise quit your course and go work for McDonalds!.

In cases like this one, I try guessing what I would do if the guy in question was a doctor...appointed to attend my case in a hospital.

I think I would run away.

At least, show what you did and then ask for help on specific points.

I agree with what Nigel says, 100%.

I am amused by his "pretty please" strategy.

How about you post what your idea was, what solution you tried, and what prob you observed. This is basically the way help is done all 'round the world.

SunFlower said:
harsh words!!!
I don't think Nigel Goodwin was being hash at all. He was being very patient by actually suggesting how you should go about getting help from us, but if you don't want to liston then you can do as he says and quit your course and work at McDonalds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…