Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Help Creating A Heat Sensor Circuit..

Status
Not open for further replies.

rs14smith

Hi,

I would like to create a circuit that displays on a LCD or Temperature reading device of some kind the current temperature in Degrees of the device or component I may be touching with ....some type of component you guys come up with.

Basicially what I'm saying regarding the component we use to mointor the temperature, is something I can physically use to touch whatever I wish to get a quick reading of how hot it is.

This should be simple, but thought I'd start here first and ask if someone could generate a diagram for me (pretty please)? If not I'll just start my Googling frenzy. :)

P.S. I'd like to make one for as cheap as possible, nothing fancy, just something to get the job done.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back