Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Help Driving Stepper Motor using MC3479p Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freak-A-Nature

I'm trying to set up the MC3479p Driver circuit to control a 2 phase bipolar stepper motor (LB82773-M1) and need help getting the motor to move in full steps and either Clockwise or Counterclockwise. The stepper motor spec sheet recemends that driver and has schematics that show how they're connected. I've done all that can't seem to get the motor to budge. I'm using the motorolla HC12 microprocessor to program, but am getting no results. I've also tried moving it with out the microprocessor by setting pin 10 (CW/CCW) to a high (5V) and pulsing pin 5 (Clk) with 5V. 5V being TTL logic 1. Anybody experience these components before. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back