Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help finding I/O system that can utilize a GUI and touchscreen

Status
Not open for further replies.

deltatechx

I'm wanting to build a system to replace my heating / A/C controls in my 2006 Honda Civic with a LCD touchscreen that will control my heating, A/C, alarm, automatic headlights, and auto start functions.

How should I go about this? I need this setup to have multiple I/Os, be able to multitask, utilize a LCD touchscreen with GUI. Is there an existing device (such as an ITouch) that can be reprogrammed and interfaced with a I/O board, or should I focus on microcontrollers and build my own setup. I'm more of a programmer than circuit builder so I would prefer something simple to build that can be programmed for any task (mainly GUI, timers, interrupts, and I/O commands)

Also, is there a company that builds custom sized LCD touchscreens? I need a 2x5" screen and two 1.5" diameter screens if possible.

Any help is appreciated

Thanx, Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back