need help in semester project

Status
Not open for further replies.

RANA SOHAIL

hi guys i ve got a semester projects
i ve to implements a circuit which in involves linear integrated circuit (may be 741 or etc) so if any one ve ckt dia or related web link . kindly help me
I need ckt dia of a easy cheap project

Good luck with your project, I hope you find a good circuit. I do wonder how you propose to submit a circuit as part of your project when you don't have any idea of how it works or the theory behind the chosen component values, but I guess the real goal of the semester project was to design your own circuit, right?

If I were you I'd trawl through the projects that Gayan has pointed you to for ideas but, once you've decided what you'd like to do, have a go at designing it yourself. You won't learn about Electronics any other way, that's for sure.

Brian

Do your own work!

The project design should be yours and no one else's!

We don't mind helping you but we won't do all of the work for you. Please post what you've already done including any ideas you've had and we might be able to make some suggestions. If you've got completely no idea then may be it's your lecuturer's fault and it isn't right that you make him/her look good by cheating and copying from the Internet.

I acutualy want a idea of a projects which i should be doing in this semester
i ve idea of basic op amp its working as a comparator , voltage level detector integrator , etc
as far as cheating is concern i never thought of it 2 cheat my teacher/instructor .
so if any one of u give me some kind of idea for start of my work i will start it and continue to do it under ur kind guidence

Well, your first task is to decide what you want to design. Obviously we can't help you until you've done that. Have you had a look through that projects list that Gayan gave you yet?

Brian

I admit I can be a bit rude sometimes but you're far too nice ThermalRunaway. I used to be like you (well I went even further by designing circuits for people) a few years ago when I posted on another forum then I felt that some of the posters were taking advantage so I changed my attitude.

If you still need some more circuits regarding op amps or comparators here it is.

**broken link removed**

If you need more tell me

Oh, so now you're admitting to the negative attitude??

The reason you don't see me posting "rude" responses is not necessarily because I don't feel the same as you. There are those who post here expecting that you will do their entire project or coursework for them which you could argue is rude in itself and deserves and equally rude response. Personally, I'm choosing to ignore such posts. There is no point in contributing to a thread unless you feel you can contribute positively, and for that reason alone I would always object to a rude attitude in any thread.

I am also worried that the backlash from the people who take advantage does occasionally spill over onto newbies who in their first posts ask quite valid (if misguided) questions.

That's my take on it anyway, and I'd like to end the discussion there if I can because we're steering off-topic. If you disagree with me I'm happy to talk more about it, just start a new thread somewhere and I'll join in!

Brian

I admit that in this case my do your own work post was not needed, although at the time of posting it I didn't know that they had no intention of cheating.

Now givin that I have posted it, no harm was done was it?

RANA SOHAIL,
Sorry but we get som many people here asking for everything on a plate.

Why don't you ask you lecturer for ideas?

What are your hobbies and interests?

Can you think of a project that you might find useful?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…