Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help: just an interpretation of this circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue6x

HEY, GOOD DAY TO EVERYONE, I HAVE AN ATTACHED PIC OF A CIRCUIT WHICH I WOULD LIKE TO EXPLAIN IN DETAIL, BUT I CANNOT INTERPRET THIS WHOLE THING. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT THIS OP AMPS ARE DOING..

I HAVE THIS OP AMP CONFIGURATION WHICH TELLS ABOUT INTEGRATOR AND DIFFERENTIATOR, BUT WHAT HAPPENS TO THIS CIRCUIT IS A POSSIBLE COMBINATION OF BOTH. I NEED TO KNOW IF THIS COULD BE POSSIBLE AND WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE OUTPUT BETWEEN THOSE TWO OP-AMPS, AND THE ROLE OF THOSE CAPACITORS. NEED THIS BADLY, SO PLEASE REPLY ASAP. THANKS...

Attachments

• opamp_744.jpg
    opamp_744.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 425
Looks like the first one is a differentiator.

**broken link removed**

The integrator would look like this:

**broken link removed**

R4-C3 form a lowpass filter. I don't know what the second OpAmp is (positive feedback?), but it's 12AM and I'm tired :|

TI|CP

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back