Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help on bluetooth

Status
Not open for further replies.

patilsvaibhav

hi, i need help on my final yr project. its on bluetooth. i want to transmit some data from a bluetooth module to a pc which has a bluetooth dongle.the bt module is connected to a microcontroller AT90S8515 or something like that. now i`m stuck up at the software part. i want the s/w which would search the module and and establish a connection with it. once a connection is established i can make mu c to transmit the data.
if anyone has any idea on which s/w to use any windows based s/w is required. i want a s/w which takes care of the bt protocol the bt stacks and all that.
if any one has any idea plz reply. even the smallest thing will be of great help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back