Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Help on DC controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

2K3vq

I bought a used Dayton 5X485C DC controller and while wiring it up I accidently wired the input/output in reverse... well I fried one of the rectifiers. Its a D6015L and I looked it up as being a 15amp 600v 3-pin.

I've tried to locate one of these and can't seem to find anyone who I can buy one or a couple of them. Seems all suppliers of this rectifier sell them in large bulk quantities.

I did find a rectifier MURF1660CT that is 16amp 600v 3-pin. I want to know if I use this one will it work. The 5X485C controller uses 5 of these D6015L in a roll and the one that fried was the middle one.

I know nothing about this stuff, don't know if replacing this is even going to make the controller work again. I did work before

thanks for any help
Curtis

diode

If you haven't already, try Allied Electronics. I buy from them to build huge 3 phase rectifers that go in RF Welding Machines, I look through the catologe and come across a lot of interesting stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back