Need Help on DC controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

2K3vq

I bought a used Dayton 5X485C DC controller and while wiring it up I accidently wired the input/output in reverse... well I fried one of the rectifiers. Its a D6015L and I looked it up as being a 15amp 600v 3-pin.

I've tried to locate one of these and can't seem to find anyone who I can buy one or a couple of them. Seems all suppliers of this rectifier sell them in large bulk quantities.

I did find a rectifier MURF1660CT that is 16amp 600v 3-pin. I want to know if I use this one will it work. The 5X485C controller uses 5 of these D6015L in a roll and the one that fried was the middle one.

I know nothing about this stuff, don't know if replacing this is even going to make the controller work again. I did work before

thanks for any help
Curtis

No one can tell you without a schematic. The best you can do is replace it and if it doesn't work, you have more trouble shooting to do.

diode

If you haven't already, try Allied Electronics. I buy from them to build huge 3 phase rectifers that go in RF Welding Machines, I look through the catologe and come across a lot of interesting stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…