Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help on programming for interfacing keypad ,led and 89C51

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctgroup

Dear Sirs,
Its me Milan Shrestha a student of electronic engineering. I am doing IR BASED PROJECT for my final year. I had poor knowledge in programming so it would be so please of you to get redimate codes. For more information about my project plz visit.

Unsafe link deleted by moderator!.

will be waiting 4 ur reply.
thank you!!!
Milan

Last edited by a moderator:
Be Warned!! Spy Site!!

BE WARNED!! SPY SITE!!

I clicked on his link and started getting a swarm of pop-ups. Fortunately, my Zone Alarm Pro popped up a warning window and kept him from swamping my machine. I only had to kill the window it opened and that was the end of it.

Well, now the irritating is promoted to the obnoxious and/or dangerous. Methinks we need to screen these kind of things before posting them. Neh?

ETX,
kenjj

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back