Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help on project

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvinlee_79

hello,

i'm doing a project on a micromouse maze. i'm also new in the robotics world so i dont have pretty much idea about it. so i need ur help as much as u can. on the microcontroller used and also the source code for the mouse. willingly to purchase the code at a price thank you.

thanks for any reply

Why not learn how to do it your self?

Did you ever hear the sang if you give a man a fish he will it for one day but if you teach a man how to fish he will it forever.

Don't know if that is exactly how it go's but that is all I remember anyway why don't you pick up a book like robot builders bonanza and learn about robotics.

This book was one of my most favorite in my collection, I would do that.

Re: reply

Roboticinfo said:
Why not learn how to do it your self?

Did you ever hear the sang if you give a man a fish he will it for one day but if you teach a man how to fish he will it forever.

Eh GTAman,
Here's another version of that quote

' Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day '
' Teach a man to fish and will sit in his boat and
drink beer all day'
FISH 24:7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back