need help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr. mister

i'm designing a robot that must be computer controlled

is there anyway it can be designed to communicate with the wireless network card of a pc/laptop??

watch programming language would be required to enable communication between the computer and the robot (creating the communication interface)?? visual basic??

Bluetooth might be a good fit if you only need low data rates. Bluetooth should be able to emulate a serial port for easy software. Take a look at Promi-ESD-02 You can buy the modules at www.lemosint.com. This months Circuit Cellar Magazine has an article about intrefacing the module with a PIC.

I have developed a robot that can be controlled from a windows mobile via blueooth. I used the SPP in A7 engineering's bluetooth module. Its pretty easy to use.

thin_master that web site "Computer Science and Electronics Projects" is completly useless, there isn't a single schematic or a single complete project. It's simply an ad driven site.

I don't know, perhaps he might be the webmaster of the site and is advertising it in his signature.

thin_master said:
I have developed a robot that can be controlled from a windows mobile via blueooth. I used the SPP in A7 engineering's bluetooth module. Its pretty easy to use.

Can we see it? Schematics? Photos? details? anything?

Im sorry..... and ill soon get you the photos videos and schematics.
and about the ad driven site..... the layout is too bad.... I know.... maybe ill ask my friend to change it.

I used the eb100 module on my robot and a normal dongle with micrsoft stack on the PC end.

The module has got AT commands for discovering devices and connecting to them. Once you are connected the SPP is activated. You can use SPP on the PC end to communicate with the embedded module.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…