Need help related to an industrial visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

electroholic

Hi Guys,

I am from Toronto. I am an electronics engineering student. I am the industrial visit coordinator of our batch and am looking for a suitable company to conduct our final year industrial visit. We used to conduct this once in every year. This year we are looking for a 1-day visit to an industrial electronics manufacturing company. When I searched online about such companies online, I came to know about an industrial electronics manufacturing company in Toronto.

Had anyone here had any acquaintance with this company? Will they allow or open their company for industrial visit purposes? What are your opinions about his company? If you have any other companies in your suggestion lists, you can share that also. If anyone knows, please share your answers soon. I am in a hurry. It would be very helpful for me if you respond fast.

Thanks!

Had I to find out, I would call the company of interest.

That is what I did always: go straight to the one who opens the door. Why to start collecting guesses and vague references?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…