Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Help To Build A FM Receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

preeste

hi there

i have a project which requires me to build an FM radio receiver which should be able to catch frequencies between 88 and 108 MHZ using the TDA7000. I have no ideas as to where to start and really need a layput for the way my PCB shold look like......can anyone please help me?

i really am lost!!!!

thanks a lot:)

If somebody gave you a layout, what would you do if the first prototype did not work? Would you be equally lost?

The TDA7000 is obsolete and hasn't been made for years. Some places might have one and some kits with it might still be available.

hi

no i will be able to trouble shoot it with a bit of time......what i need is to know how the pcb layout should be.....the rest i can deal with!:)

thanks

We have far from enough information to tell you what the layout shold be. Why don't you try expresspcb. They have free schematic capture and pcb layout tools. You can order the board over the net from inside the layout package. I just did my first board design and it was like rolling off a log.

You are making an IC radio tuner without seeing all the details in its datasheet???

The datasheet for the old TDA7000 has a schematic with recommended parts values and a recommended pcb layout.

You can also select a power amplifier IC for the radio tuner and its datasheet will have a detailed schematic and pcb layout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back