Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help...!!!.....wireless laser security system... help

Status
Not open for further replies.

madi86

hi
salam

guyz i want to make a wireless laser security system ....

that is placed across the door if anybody cross it then it well generate a signal and the main system which is sumwhere on other place within 10 feets catch that signal and the turn on the buzzer.... ....

the work that i have completed is a simple laser security system now i want to make it wireless....

... i want to know the transmitter ic that will generate a signal everytime when laser is interrupted .........

my english is not so good ...sorry for inconvnience

A very cheap and simple solution would be one of those wireless doorbell, under $20 (USD). No schematic for your security sysrem, might need to invert the output, think a single transistor can be hooked up as such...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back