Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help with PCWHD compiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooney_04

hi
i have PCWHD compiler. I need guideline how i can write the source code or the C code for PIC 16F778A and generate the code to hex code so that i could use for simulation in Proteus. thank you

Do you have the entire CCS tool suite, including the IDE?

You can edit programs with a text editor then use the compiler from a command line to generate the hex.

Most of us use an IDE Integrated Development Environment. CCS has one but you can also use the CCS compilers with MPLAB. For use with MPLAB you have to run a program that integrates the compiler with MPLAB.

You have to start reading the documentation. It will be nearly impossible if you don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back