Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help with PIC16LF877A

Status
Not open for further replies.

echizad

i'm a student and currently on a project..
my project is a remote cntrl for roller shutter and use bluetooth as interface...

i use PIC16LF877A with a bluetooth starter kit module + keypad as remote and another circuit for reciever..
i'm seriusly dunno anything about it and need help frm any1 how to build the remote and the receiver circuit..

i'm cntrlling a 3 phase AC motor...

could any1 :
1. help me with the diagram for remote and receiver..
2. programming the PIC
3. circuit cntrolling AC frm DC

thingking :: keypad>>pic>>bluetooth ---> bluetooth>>pic>>circuit cntrlling AC motor ( with SSR )

please help...

Ask your teacher or fellow peers for help.

I suggest you start trying. People around here don't want to do your homework for you. If you give it a try, they will be much more receptive. Asking for help isn't trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back