Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Help with the MC145026 & MC145027

Status
Not open for further replies.

saintatchas

I Understand the basic principles of how the circuit must be assembled
but i need help with the wireless communication. Like how do you send the data
and how do you receive the data wirelessly? Plz

What distance do you want to span from transmitter to receiver? Are there objects or walls in between that might block the use of an optical wireless link?

I'm wondering if infrared light would be acceptable. It is easy to use, but you have to know exactly where to point the transmit and receive. So, if you know exactly where the tx and rx will be this could work well, but if one or the other is moving around, it won't work. You need line of sight for infrared. What do you think?

Sunlight is a big problem with IR receivers the amount of IR the sun puts out is just off the scale compared to even a high ouput IR emitter, especially at a distance like 10 metres. It would have to be shielded from direct, or strong indirect light from the sun.

If your using micro controllers than encoders/decoders (like the MC145026 & MC145027) are not required.

I've answered similar posts as of late, and would suggest a quick search of the forums. Its not hard with keywords like 'wireless data'

You can connect directly to the tx/rx device, and with default commands used in a higher programming language, you can send/receive data very easily

TLP/RLP434
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Both devices are $6.9 each from www.futurlec.com and for more information about the programming (written with Proton PDS) have a look **broken link removed**

Infrared wont work because the one target is moving.The encoder part of the circuit only sends out a signal and nothing else and when it comes into range of the decoder(which is going to be controlled with a 8031) the microcontroller will be activated. I have seen that in remote controls for gate's the encoder which is in the remote has a coil which's is used to send out the data wirelessly. if only you can explain how that works and how you will be able to capture this signal on the decoder side?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back