Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Help

should i go in for the amplifier project

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mayanktrehan

Hi there i am a first year student studying electronics engineering in India.
the problem is that i have to build a simple circuit which will show the use of semiconductor physics in our lives. thus if i could get ideas for a simple circuit which would include a diode or a transistor and would be somewhat useful i think my problem would be solved . i was thinkin of an amplifier circuit but cannot decide whether i should go ahead with the idea because of limited knowledge .by the way my deadline happens to be september 30 so if i could get quick assistance i would appreciate it.

an audio amplifier is nice project but with only one transistor
is hardly going to impress anyone. maybe a transmitter or
dimmer or simple regulated PSU or something else along
those lines. :wink:

Thanks but i donot have much knowledge about these gadgets. could u provide me with a link where i get some info and circuit diagrams regarding these projects

search for datasheets of chips like LM317, LM3914, NE555 etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back