Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

j00ooo00an

hi!! please help me in our design project. I need a schematic diagram of a digital clock. i only need 2 weeks from now to prepare for our proposal for this project....thanks a lot. God bless you all. :)

j00ooo00an said:
hi!! please help me in our design project. I need a schematic diagram of a digital clock. i only need 2 weeks from now to prepare for our proposal for this project....thanks a lot. God bless you all. :)
never heard of google..???
https://www.commlinx.com.au/schematics.htm

j00ooo00an said:
I need a schematic diagram of a digital clock.
There are two hints in your question.
You need digital parts, and you need a clock.

i only need 2 weeks from now to prepare for our proposal for this project
you mean you only have 2 weeks.
Ask your friends as well.

If you can try to at least build part of it, we can help you some more.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

:)

hello!! gud day!!

yes, i am just new here.. and had not really yet explored the entire bulletin..
i think this is really great, you guys are so kind.. thanks for all your help and hints.. i just accidentally found this site through links when i was searching for my project..
i just post for the development of my project soon... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back