Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Ideas and schematics for digital Dice

Status
Not open for further replies.
digital dice

:D hi,

i have a simple circuit for that, just PM me with you email ad.

led dice

:D hi,

as i have said what i have is using 7 leds. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
any1 know electronics to help a girl out with

i am really stuck on my electronics project which is 2 make a matrix dice with 6 or 7 led's cud u help me pleez

lol stuck on electronics

Here is one that I did some time ago.

Len

Attachments

• digital_dice_1_641.gif
    digital_dice_1_641.gif
    12.2 KB · Views: 968
Pommie said:
Ron H said:
Two guys with the same requirements. Is this a school assignment?

Probably, but there is 14 months between the posts.

Mike.

Yeah, that's what I was gonna say. Besides, the second person is a girl. (Look in the subject of her post.)

Electric Rain said:
Pommie said:
Ron H said:
Two guys with the same requirements. Is this a school assignment?

Probably, but there is 14 months between the posts.

Mike.

Yeah, that's what I was gonna say. Besides, the second person is a girl. (Look in the subject of her post.)
Shows you how observant I am (NOT).

If anyone cares to check the current issue of EPE (July 2005)?, it has a simple design for a digital dice - using two cheap CMOS IC's and a few diodes - you can download issues from their website at very reasonable cost!.

Hi Nigel,

I have just got the EPE, which page please? Couldn’t find it in index and not by browsing!

Hi Nigel,

Sorry, mine was from this month (JUNE) not the next month like yours. I wasn’t reading your post correctly. I got suspicious when my magazine ended at page 448! :D
I will probably get it soon, tanks Nigel!

Ante :roll:

ante said:
Hi Nigel,

Sorry, mine was from this month (JUNE) not the next month like yours. I wasn’t reading your post correctly. I got suspicious when my magazine ended at page 448! :D
I will probably get it soon, tanks Nigel!

Ante :roll:

For some bizarre reason magazines always come out the month before their cover date?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back