Need Ideas and schematics for digital Dice

Status
Not open for further replies.
any1 know electronics to help a girl out with

i am really stuck on my electronics project which is 2 make a matrix dice with 6 or 7 led's cud u help me pleez

lol stuck on electronics

Here is one that I did some time ago.

Len

Attachments

• digital_dice_1_641.gif
    12.2 KB · Views: 968

Yeah, that's what I was gonna say. Besides, the second person is a girl. (Look in the subject of her post.)

Shows you how observant I am (NOT).

If anyone cares to check the current issue of EPE (July 2005)?, it has a simple design for a digital dice - using two cheap CMOS IC's and a few diodes - you can download issues from their website at very reasonable cost!.

Hi Nigel,

I have just got the EPE, which page please? Couldn’t find it in index and not by browsing!

ante said:
Hi Nigel,

I have just got the EPE, which page please? Couldn’t find it in index and not by browsing!

It's page 506, it uses a 4017 and a 4093. It's part of 'Back to Basics - CMOS Logic Devices'.

Hi Nigel,

Sorry, mine was from this month (JUNE) not the next month like yours. I wasn’t reading your post correctly. I got suspicious when my magazine ended at page 448!
I will probably get it soon, tanks Nigel!

Ante :roll:

ante said:
Hi Nigel,

Sorry, mine was from this month (JUNE) not the next month like yours. I wasn’t reading your post correctly. I got suspicious when my magazine ended at page 448!
I will probably get it soon, tanks Nigel!

Ante :roll:

For some bizarre reason magazines always come out the month before their cover date?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…