Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need LCD controller reference

Status
Not open for further replies.

absolution

i have an LM8V31 LCD displayand am looking for a controller to allow me to use it as a second monitor for my computer. its a color touchscreen display with a 14 and 15 pin connector. i have the datasheets but have yet to get an answer back from sharp as to what contollers i can use for it. any reference to a controller would be appreciated.

check www.earthlcd.com

I looked into using an LCD screen from a laptop for a computer for my car a few years back. It looked kind of expensive to get it to work. that link is what I can remember off hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back